segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

Como elas conseguem?

Eu vejo essas nail arts e fico pensando na extrema abilidade de algumas garotas em pintar as unhas. Eu não consigo nem passar um esmalte normal imagina fazer milhões de desenhos lindos como esses...











omnails:Garfield nail art | I love Garfield, I had an orange and fat cat just like him, and I also have a lot in common with Garfield: I love tv, food, and a couch… I’m a lazy person. I was looking to my nail art list for a quick and easy nail art considering the fact that I had not much time and I found Garfield there and now there it is! Hope you lazy nail art lovers like it too! xoxo
OMG


omnails:Cookie Monster nail art | One of my awesome followers asked for a Cookie Monster nail art and I liked the idea so there it is! Hope you cookie lovers like it!!! xoxo


preciouspolish:real feathers & tribal for a pocahontas halloween ✌“Fun With Feathers” on preciouspolish.blogspot.com + see my halloween costume(s)!


madelinepoolenails:Finally, I have a good camera. :)


Todas são do Fuck yeah pretty nails!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá amiguinhos! Comentem aqui sobre o post ou sobre qualquer dúvida, pergunta ou sugestões e críticas!